-
September 11th, 2002, 10:51 PM
#41
Inactive Member
Oh Sparkle~ There is plenty left over, I always make extra for a few people. And I know what you mean about good for the soul too! I love chocolat'e. Any time Sparkle. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 12th, 2002, 02:07 PM
#42
moderator
Chocolate milk is my weakness. Hot or cold it's good as gold, unlike butterbeans which simply must be served Hot Hot Hot. Spaghetti is okay after it cools down a bit but not those weaponized butterbeans! IMO 4 sure!
More later,
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
GD
-
September 12th, 2002, 11:42 PM
#43
Inactive Member
Good one Sparkle~ LOL... - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 12th, 2002, 11:48 PM
#44
EllaNoise
Guest
I like ta make Stuffed burgers... Its quick, simple and fun... Make out two medium hamburger pattys, layer in Jaelpineo pepper slices, or thin slices of onion & bell pepper, or use your favorite steak sauce, or for a real bacon flavored burger, add a couple shakes of real Bac-O'Bits, Slam top patty on bottom patty and crimp edges, throw onto grill fer 'bout 3-4 minutes per side and let them juices roll...
-
September 12th, 2002, 11:52 PM
#45
Inactive Member
Sounds yummy! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 13th, 2002, 02:35 AM
#46
moderator
You crack me up Sparklelynx [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Double Ditto NewYorkJettster [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
More later.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
September 13th, 2002, 03:41 AM
#47
Inactive Member
Okay- your off the hook, you made extra! Your alright NYJ !! No matter Cherie says about ya! [img]eek.gif[/img] (Just kidding)
Peace! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]
-
September 13th, 2002, 09:33 AM
#48
Inactive Member
Oh Gus~ your the sweetest! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL...
It's the weekend for me, and I must say I am so looking forward to it. I will be wearing my stillettos tonite, with a beautiful red dress, going out to dinner tonite.
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Lady in red . Here's mud/ [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] in your eye, ha.
- NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 13th, 2002, 11:18 AM
#49
Inactive Member
Stiletto's oh my. Knock them dead NJY, Nothing beats the old stiletto's.
-
September 14th, 2002, 12:44 AM
#50
moderator
Thank you NewYorkJettster [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] A red dress and stilletos bring to mind these 3 words:
VA VA VOOM [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Have a nice dinner and above all else, have tons of FUN!!
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks